Monday, November 14, 2011

2nd Anniversary

On Thursday, November 10, 2011 I had my second anniversary with my dear sweet husband, love of my life, and best friend! I figured I could share the way we celebrate!

The worst of it all started at about 1 am. I had woken up slightly uncomfortable and decided to roll over. With out knowing it I had an elbow firmly planted on the tubing of my diabetic pump, as I rolled out came the sight. With it being so early in the morning and obviously not awake yet I continued my roll to fall back asleep. I must have said ouch or something because next think I knew I had woken up Preston. He slightly frightened me as his hand came towards my stomach. (later I found out he was trying to catch the blood running off my stomach before it hit the sheets) He got up to wash the blood off his hands, I woke up enough to see the blood running from the right side of my stomach to the left and pooling in between. Once the lights were turned on I was able to see the blood on both hands, across my stomach and on my right leg. After the bleeding stopped we were able to get all the blood off of both of us and the sheets changed. I remember waking up later asking Preston if it was a dream or real, so this is my evidence to mostly myself that it really did happen.

That day, like any weekday, Preston had work, and I had training for a new job. Preston calls me as he is getting off work and tells me he needs to run down to Provo to get something and then he will home. I asked what he needed down there and of course he told me oh just something. Well when he got home he gave me this beautiful bouquet of flowers. Gerber Daisies are my favorite flower, so he got me three and an arrangement to go with it. He says there are three to celebrate the upcoming third year of us being together. Again I love flowers so I took several pictures of all of them.  




 After I got done with my new hire training I came home and started writing down reasons I love Preston on sticky notes I had purchased about a week prior. It was fun writing them down and posting them all over our
condo and the fun paid off when Preston came home with flowers he came home to a house filled with lots of colorful reasons he is loved. It was a great exchange. It was fun to follow him around the house and listen to him read them out loud. 


On one of our most memorable dates, Preston and I went to this Italian restaurant named La Dulce Vida in Provo, now it is our go to place. We go there whenever we find an excuse to go so of course an anniversary is as good as any and that is where we enjoyed dinner together.
After dinner we went over to Provo mall and watched Real Steel together. It was a great movie I really liked it. Including us two there was a total of 4 people in the entire theater. It was great! I guess either Thursday nights are not a very popular day for movies or something.
After the movie we went back home and enjoyed the rest of the evening together!

No comments: