Thursday, August 4, 2011

30 Days: Day 4- A picture of your night

 So I went looking through all of my pictures I have, and there are some pictures of things that have happened to me at night that I have taken pictures of. (Like the night my kitchen faucet broke while I was doing dishes) Good thing for good friends that know how to fix things like that in little to no time.


Then I got thinking this is probably something that I am doing tonight or something that happens regularly at night. I started thinking, I spend a lot of time on my computer, or watching movies (preferably Disney ones) and thought, ya that would be boring to see me, eyes glazed over staring at a screen that you can't see.

 


So I went back to thinking. Then I remembered I started doing Zumba a few weeks ago, that would be something I do regularly (3 days a week is "regularly", right?) that I could put up there, then back to thinking thought ya a picture of me sweaty and gross dancing around my living room... not something I want to post on my blog so I found pictures of the pros and decided that would work instead.



So, there you have it. A good variety of things that happen (some more often then others) on my night.

No comments: