1- I come from a VERY large family! When I was 11 years old there was 5 people in my family by the time I turned 13 my family grew to 15, now with all of my steps, in-laws, step in-laws, nieces and nephews there is 29 and one on the way.
2- I didn't have a middle name until I was 3 years old. I was then named after my loved Grandma Pete, Louise.
3- I was blonde until I was 18.
4- I have had type 1 diabetes for 12 years now. Wow that is long!
5- I LOVE Disney movies!
6- I have never seen an "R" rated movie
7- Ever since I visited I have really wanted to move to Oklahoma
8- If I could get away with it, and it wasn't bad for my health I would never wear shoes, anywhere!
9- There is nothing I want more then to be a mom and there is almost nothing that scares me more than having children of my own.
10- Every time I get out of the shower my husbands rubs lotion on my feet, and his excuse is that it is to help my circulation for my diabetes but in all honesty he really loves my feet. I don't understand why
11- All of my clothes are on white hangers, I changed it one day when I was still living with my parents and liked it so I just have never changed them back
12- I HATE being scared! Preston jumped out at me one day and it scared me so bad I cried, he doesn't do that any more.
13- My 2 best friends in high school (both guys) left on their missions after high school, I ran out of things to do with out them so fast I was married within 6 months of them both leaving
14- I really enjoy doing home maker things, like cooking, cleaning, and sewing
15- When I was in high school I was convinced I was going to wait until I was 26 to get married, then I met Preston and ended up being a teenage bride!

1 comment:
YOU are so stinking cute! When are you going to move out here?
Post a Comment