I was doing my dishes Wednesday evening. I turned the water on to rinse the dishes and once I turned if off, it wouldn't work correctly. Preston came over to help me out and pulled the whole thing off. Oops! It was about time to get it replaced though. It seemed to have had a leak patched in the bottom of the faucet neck, plus
it was rusty and gross underneath it. The only problem is that I no longer have a water purifier, guess I get to see Mom more often to fill my water at her place.Good thing we have Michael Mountain Moore to the rescue. I called him up and asked him when he would be available to come by and look at it and help out by fixing it and replace it. He was happy to come by and help right there and then. I was very surprised, I thought it would be a day or 2. Not only was he okay with fixing it he w
as okay with driving Preston and I to Home Depot, patiently waiting for me to decide on which faucet sink I wanted, giving good advise on it, and taking us home to install it that very evening. It turned out very nice! I now have the luxury of a moving faucet head, pull out faucet so I can get the hard to reach corners of my sink.
No comments:
Post a Comment